IQC (Irish Quality Centre) is one of Ireland’s leading providers of training, consultancy and auditing in Quality, Environment and Continuous Improvement.
Our internationally IRCA-approved Auditor Training courses, including ISO 9001 Auditor/Lead Auditor, ISO 13485 Auditor/Lead Auditor and Internal QMS Auditor are used across Europe and throughout the USA through our USA affiliate network.
Hundreds of personnel in organisations as diverse as…
AIB, Boston Scientific, Diageo, European Space Agency, FAS, Bord Gais, and, Pfizer, are trained annually.
We take great care in selecting highly competent, technical people who have the necessary professionalism and interpersonal skills to be able to work well with our clients, including our two Directors.
Director & Lead Tutor
- Worked in Canada and Ireland for 7 years in management positions in the Healthcare and Food industries
- 15 years as Auditor General with Excellence Ireland
- 6 years as Assessor / Senior Assessor with EFQM
- 2 years as Editor of Self-Assessment Magazine
- Registered Lead Auditor
- Completed MBA in 2000
- Over 30 years experience in developing, implementing and auditing Quality Management Systems
- Associate lecturer in Trinity College Dublin for 10 years
- Worked as Quality Manager in the Healthcare and Textile industries.
- Over 20 years experience in developing and implementing Quality Management Systems and training.
- Has trained hundreds of staff at all levels within organisations in Quality Management principles.
- Developed and implemented a Quality Service initiative with AIB.
- Registered Lead Auditor with IRCA.
- Has extensive knowledge of Excellence Through People and has implemented ETP in many organisations.
- IT & Communications
- Medical Devices
- Print and Packaging
- Process industry
- Airport Management
- Property Management
- Central and Local Government
- County Councils
- Education and Training
- Health Services
- Public Utilities