ISO 17025 Fundamentals e-learning
This is a self directed, self paced E-learning course. You can pause the training and repeat sections it as many times as you wish. Option A: €199 bought as a stand alone course. Option B: €99 when you also book Any IQC ISO 9001 Auditors course. Need a quote for In-house Training? email us today firstname.lastname@example.org
It is essential that personnel involved in the development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems understand the ISO 9001 requirements.
This online training is designed specifically for those who are new to ISO 17025 , or are scheduled to attend our accredited Internal / Lead Auditor training courses.
This is an excellent opportunity to get an introduction to the ISO 17025:2017 standard, then proceed onto the foundation course, followed by our accredited Internal / Lead Auditor training.
Who should do this course?
• Operational Staff involved in implementing and or maintain the system.
• Quality and laboratory personnel
• Management and Supervisors
• Any responsible personnel involved in the design, development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems
This course aims to provide learners who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management in any Industry and in the context of the requirements of ISO 13485.
At the end of this e-learning training on ISO 17025 you will have a better understanding of:
• The basics of a Lab-MS and ISO/IEC 17025:
• What is an Lab-MS?:
• Benefits of Accreditation:
• What is needed for the Accreditation Process?:
• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Core Requirements
o Clause 4 – General Requirements
o Clause 5 – Structural Requirements
o Clause 6 - Resource Requirements
o Clause 7 – Process Requirements
o Clause 8 – Management System Requirements
Add Option B
This option is only available if you also book in for the Internal Auditors course.