Internal Auditor Based on ISO 17025:2017 Lab Competence 2 Days Course ID:2177 Virtual Classroom 9 Delegates Maximum per training See new 17025 fundamentals e-learning course here
€549 Price includes training, all training materials, pre-course study materials, refreshments during the training where applicable. Need a quote for In-house Training email us today email@example.com
It is essential for modern organisations to have Management Systems in place and to effectively audit them in a way that’s organised, systematic and that also adds value.
This two day course will assist auditors, particularly those who conduct/assist with audits internally (conduct self inspections) against ISO 17025 and associated regulations, to do so from a risk and process-based perspective to check for Effectiveness, Conformance and identify Improvement opportunities.
This ISO 17025 Internal Auditor training course explains how to plan and carry out effective audits of a laboratory quality management system.
This intensive 2-day accredited course will evaluate and focus on the requirements of the ISO 17025 in detail and will demonstrate good auditing practice that reflects best in class.
Who should attend?
I• Anyone responsible for, or aspiring to conduct Laboratory System audits.
• Quality personnel.
• Management in charge of laboratories.
• Staff responsible for designing and implementing the laboratory systems.
• Anyone responsible for conducting internal audits as part of the Internal Audit Program.
Please note that participants attending the Auditor course are expected to have some prior knowledge of quality management principles and concepts, and the basic requirements of the relevant QMS standard.
IQC will provide a “Pre-course” pack to all delegates approximately 10 days before the training commences, however, if you are new to ISO ISO 17025 please consider one of our Fundamental and Foundation training courses.
As places are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Places cancelled within 10 working days of commencement must be paid in full. Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge.
• Describe the purpose of a laboratory management system
• Understand the structure and key requirements of ISO 17025.
• Interpret requirements of ISO 17025 in the context of an audit.
• Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems.
• Understand the different types of audits.
• Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors
• Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011, demonstrating ability to:
a) plan and prepare effectively
b) gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing,
observation, sampling and note taking.
c) analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance
with requirements, effectiveness, and, areas for improvement.
Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding audit reports.
• Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
For anyone with little or no prior knowledge of ISO 17025 and who are not Experienced Auditors, we recommend attending our ISO 17025 Fundamentals training course, and / or our Internal Auditor ISO 17025 Training. Enquire firstname.lastname@example.org