ISO 17025:2017 Lead Auditor 5 days Virtual Classroom 9 Delegates Maximum per training
27,28 Oct 1,2,3,Nov 2022
€1,195 Price includes training, all training materials, pre-course study materials, IRCA registration, refreshments during the training where applicable. Need a quote for In-house Training e mail us today email@example.com
It is essential for modern organisations to have Management Systems in place and to effectively audit them in a way that’s organised, systematic and that also adds value.
This five day course will assist auditors, particularly those who Lead audits internally (conduct self inspections) against ISO 17025 and associated regulations, to do so from a risk and process-based perspective to check for Effectiveness, Conformance and identify Improvement opportunities.
Lead Auditors can help laboratories to demonstrate their competence and ability to deliver valid calibration and test results. It is also invaluable in driving continued improvement.
This ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training course explains how to plan and carry out effective audits of a laboratory quality management system.
This intensive 5-day accredited course will evaluate and focus on the requirements of the ISO 17025 in detail and will demonstrate good auditing practice that reflects best in class.
This course includes either an on-site visit to an organisation to carry out an audit, or a specifically designed virtual audit. Almost 100% of our participants have confirmed this is an invaluable part of our training allowing them consolidate their leanings. All learning is through case study work and discussions; there is no PowerPoint.
Who should attend?
• Anyone responsible for or aspiring to conduct Laboratory System audits.
• Quality personnel.
• Management in charge of laboratories.
• Staff responsible for designing and implementing the laboratory systems.
• Anyone responsible for conducting internal audits as part of the Internal Audit Program.
Please note that participants attending the Auditor course are expected to have some prior knowledge of quality management principles and concepts, and the basic requirements of the relevant QMS standard.
IQC will provide a “Pre-course” pack to all delegates approximately 10 days before the training commences, however, if you are new to ISO ISO 17025 please consider one of our Fundamental and Foundation training courses.
Places cancelled within 10 working days of commencement must be paid in full. Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge.
• Describe the purpose of a laboratory management system
• Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 17025, and ISO 19011.
• Understand the structure and key requirements of ISO 17025.
• Interpret requirements of ISO 17025 in the context of an audit.
• Describe the role of internal and certification audits in the maintenance and improvement of management systems.
• Understand the different types of audits.
• Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
• Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011, demonstrating ability to:
a) plan and prepare effectively
b) select a team
b) gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing,
observation, sampling and note taking.
c) analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance
with requirements, effectiveness, and, areas for improvement.
Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding audit reports.
• Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
• Professionally liaise with external auditors.