ISO 45001:2018 Foundation Training – Virtual Training
February 9 - 2021
€195 Price includes training, all training materials and certificate. Need a quote for In-house Training email us today email@example.com
It is essential that personnel involved in the development, implementation and auditing of safety management systems understand the ISO 45001 requirements.
This course will evaluate and focus on the requirements of the ISO 45001 against your own organisation’s services and products.
Who should attend?
• Safety personnel
• Management and Supervisors
• Any responsible personnel involved in the design, development, implementation and auditing of safety management systems
Places cancelled within 10 working days of commencement must be paid in full. Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge.
The 1-day course on ISO 45001:2018 is highly interactive with many team exercises and discussion. At the end of the training you will be able to explain:
• Typical Occupational Safety and Health Management systems
• Process approach and process management
• How to conduct a Gap analysis to address outstanding requirements
• Risk-based thinking and applicable regulatory requirements
• How existing and other regulatory changes may impact your current OH&S MS
• Revised terms, new terms and changed terms in the 2018 ISO 45001 Standard Requirements related to documentation
• Impact of changes from an auditing perspective and How to professionally liaise with external auditors.
• The ISO 45001:2018 requirements in relation to:
• OH&S Management Systems
• Management Responsibilities.
• Employee relations
• Resource Management
• Product Realisation
• Measurement, analysis and improvements