ISO 9001 Foundation Training One day - Virtual Classroom
Mayt 4th 2021
€195 Price includes training, all training materials and certificate. Need a quote for In-house Training email us today firstname.lastname@example.org
It is essential that personnel involved in the development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems understand the ISO 9001 requirements.
This course will evaluate and focus on the requirements of the ISO 9001 against your own organisation’s services and products. This online training is designed specifically for those who are new to ISO 9001, or are scheduled to attend our IRCA Approved Internal / Lead Auditor training courses.
Facilitated by experts working in the Quality Management field for many years, this is an excellent opportunity to listen and ask all the questions you may have in relation to the standard or your upcoming IRCA Approved Internal / Lead Auditor training.
Who should attend?
• Quality personnel
• Management and Supervisors
• Any responsible personnel involved in the design, development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems
This course aims to provide learners who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management in any Industry and in the context of the requirements of ISO 9001 with a detailed understanding of the standard and its implementaion/maintenance.
Places cancelled within 10 working days of commencement must be paid in full. Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge.
The 1-day course on ISO 9001:2015 is highly interactive with many team exercises and discussion. At the end of the training you will be able to explain:
• The purpose of a quality management system and the 7 principles of quality management
• Process approach and process management
• How to conduct a Gap analysis to address outstanding requirements
• Risk-based thinking and applicable regulatory requirements
• How existing and other regulatory changes may impact your current QMS
• Revised terms, new terms and changed terms in the 2015 ISO 9001 Standard Requirements related to documentation
• Impact of changes from an auditing perspective and how to professionally liaise with external auditors.
• The ISO 9001:2015 requirements in relation to:
• Quality Management Systems
• Management Responsibilities.
• Customer Satisfaction
• Resource Management
• Product Realisation
• Measurement, analysis and improvements.