ISO 9001 Fundamentals e-learning
This is a self directed, self paced E-learning course. You can pause the training and repeat sections it as many times as you wish. Cost: €199. Access is available for 30 days. Need a quote for In-house Training? email us today email@example.com
It is essential that personnel involved in the development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems understand the ISO 9001 requirements.
This online training is designed specifically for those who are new to ISO 9001 , or are scheduled to attend our accredited Internal / Lead Auditor training courses.
This is an excellent opportunity to get an introduction to the ISO 9001:2015 standard, then proceed onto the foundation course, followed by our accredited Internal / Lead Auditor training.
Who should do this course?
• Operational Staff involved in implementing and or maintain the system.
• Quality personnel
• Management and Supervisors
• Any responsible personnel involved in the design, development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems
This course aims to provide learners who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management in any Industry and in the context of the requirements of ISO 9001.
At the end of this e-learning training you will have a better understanding of:
• The purpose of a quality management system and the purpose of ISO Standards
• ISO 9001:2015 requirements
• Use of “risk based” thinking”
• Process approach and process management
• PDCA – Plan Do Check Act and ISO Standards
• Annex SL overview and relationship to ISO management Standards
• Organisational Context
• Operational section of ISO 9001 (Ch 5-10)
• How ISO 9001 enables organisations