As of Monday 23rd March, and in response to the Corona Virus crisis - Irish Quality Centre have extended our Virtual (online) Classroom Training to most of our training courses.
NOTE: Our CQI_IRCA Certified Auditor training is now availabe by Virtual Classroom.
In the event that the training cannot happen due to "Social Distancing" we will offer the training on the same dates by way of a Virtual Classroom.
Here is what you need to do:
- Book your training as normal - https://www.iqc.ie/training/
- Mark the dates in your diary.
- Wait for us to contact you with your invitation to attend.
- Follow our instructions to set up your computer/tablet etc
- Attend the FREE Virtual Classroom event a few days prior to the training commencement date to ensure you are ready.
- Complete the "Pre-course" study pack we send you.
- Attend the Virtual Classroom training
- Complete your IRCA Exam at one of our test centres or from our online LMS (where applicable)
- Your Virtual Classroom Training will be delivered by way of Live seminars.
- Some modules will include "Self Paced" sections.
- You will need internet and a computer/tablet along with a phone/mobile phone on the days of the training.
- For CERTIFIED courses you will have the choice to complete the Exam online under special examination rules or at a designated "Test Centre".
This can be completed within 180 days from the last day of the Virtual Classroom Training.
Have questions ? contact us today
+353 (0) 1 2040646
Irish Quality Centre (Dublin office)
Sky Business Centres
Unit 21 Block 1
Port Tunnel Business Park
Clonshaugh Business and Technology Park
Signup to our newsletter to keep up to date with our courses & news.