ISO 17025 Fundamentals e-learning
This is a self-directed, self-paced E-learning course. You can pause the training and repeat sections as many times as you wish. Cost: €199. Access is available for 30 days. Need a quote for In-house Training? email us today firstname.lastname@example.org
This online training is designed specifically for those who are new to ISO 17025 or are scheduled to attend our accredited Internal / Lead Auditor training courses.
This is an excellent opportunity to get an introduction to the ISO 17025:2017 standard, then proceed onto the Foundation course, followed by our accredited Internal / Lead Auditor training.
Who should do this course?
• Operational Staff involved in implementing and or maintaining the system.
• Quality and laboratory personnel
• Management and Supervisors
• Any responsible personnel involved in the design, development, implementation, and auditing of quality management systems
This course aims to provide learners who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management in any Industry and in the context of the requirements of ISO 13485.
At the end of this e-learning training on ISO 17025 you will have a better understanding of:
• The basics of a Lab-MS and ISO/IEC 17025:
• What is a Lab-MS?
• Benefits of Accreditation
• What is needed for the Accreditation Process?
• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Core Requirements
o Clause 4 – General Requirements
o Clause 5 – Structural Requirements
o Clause 6 - Resource Requirements
o Clause 7 – Process Requirements
o Clause 8 – Management System Requirements